Nissan has announced a crazy promotional challenge on their cars, primarily to attract new customers. As per the challenge, whoever test drives Datsun redi-GO smart drive auto, Nissan Micra CVT and Sunny CVT are eligible for the challenge. The challenge is only valid till March end. The condition from Nissan is, if any person test drives any of these above mentioned automatic cars and then prefers some other car from another manufacturer and decides to purchase within seven days of the Nissan test drive, he/she stands a chance to win accessories up to Rs 8,000 from Nissan or Rs 5,000 from Datsun for their respective competing car models.
The Datsun redi-Go is priced at Rs 3.8 lakh for the base automatic variant while the Nissan Micra CVT and Sunny CVT are priced at Rs 5.99 lakh and Rs 9.23 lakh respectively (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Talking about the new initiative Jerome Saigot, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd., said, “The test-drive challenge is a testimony of our strong belief in the capabilities of our products and we look forward to welcoming new customers to our family through this month-long promotion”.
Customers to provide the following documents to avail the benefits from Nissan –
Buyers Documents –
- Buyers must produce following documents to claim the Accessories worth 5,000 IN.
- Copy of retail invoice of competition model; Invoice date should be within 7 days of test drive
- Copy of Insurance issued for the competition model
- Buyer’s PAN Card
Claim documents –
- Buyers acknowledgement copy & Signature on acknowledgement should match with signature on PAN card
- Documents mentioned in buyer’s documents
- Invoice of Accessories given to a buyer