Love creating videos of cars and bikes? Let the others do a day job, we have the perfect profession for you in mind. At Project GTO Publishing we have ambitious plans for our future in the audio-visual space. And to make those plans a reality, we need an enthusiastic and hands on video editor who will manage our video platforms and create the content for the same platforms.
Position – Video Editor
Location – Editorial HQ in Pune
Reporting to: Assistant Editor & Editor
Roles and responsibilities would include:
– Editing video content from raw footage to create spectacular audio-visual content
– Editing and creating snackable viral video content for social media platforms
– Management of video platforms belonging to Project GTO Publishing
– Implementation of SEO best practices and effective video content management to deliver organic growth of audience
– Collaborating with other stakeholders, like Editorial, Marketing and Events
Key skills needed would include:
– Full knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
– Knowledge of FCP will be beneficial
– Ability to ideate and create engaging content for our audio-visual audience
– A broad knowledge of automobiles (cars and bikes)
If you think you’re up for the challenge, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org